Hey everyone! Incase you couldn’t tell from the title, I was nominated for a Liebster Award by my good friend over at Sparkles Sweat & Sarcasm. I recommend checking out her blog if you haven’t already! Thanks Kristy for the nomination! I really appreciate it.
Rules: 1. Thank the nominator 2. Display award in post 3. Nominate 10 other bloggers 4. Answer the 10 questions that your nominator has given you
Answers to Sparkles, Sweat, and Sarcasm’s Questions
1. What is your favorite season? Summer! Although I’m not a fan of super hot weather, I love being outside and being able to swim.
2. What is the one song that you’re loving right now? Fight Song by Rachel Platten. It’s one of those songs that just makes you feel good.
3. If you were not in the profession that you are currently in, what else would you be doing? I am currently unemployed and about to finish up a degree in psychology. Although I enjoyed studying psych if I could go back in time I would get a web design degree instead. I think that is something I could be really good at if I had some professional training.
4. What is your favorite flower? Anything colorful. I had gerbra daisies in my wedding bouquet and I loved them!
5. What is your favorite inspirational/motivational quote? I am not a huge quote person. I prefer scriptures. I have so many favorites but the first one to pop in my head was Philippians 4:13, “I can everything through him who gives me strength.”
6. What is one thing that not many people know about you? Hmm tough one. How about I was 21 before I lost all my baby teeth.
7. What is your favorite city to visit or your #1 city to visit on your bucket list? You know I’m not big into traveling and I never really have been. Yeah it’s cool to say you’ve been places but I care more about people and relationships than places. I will say though that I went to Niagra Falls (Canadian side) when I was about 10 years old and thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I would love to go back and take my husband with me since he has never seen it.
8. What is your favorite thing to do for “YOU”? One of my favorite “me” things, especially during the winter is to get into a hot bath. There is something so relaxing about a tub full of hot water.
9. What is your favorite t.v. show or movie? Right now I’m all about Pretty Little Liars.
10. What is one goal you have set for yourself this year? Although I have “goal” and things I would like to accomplish I try not to get too caught up on them. I think it is important to work towards something and it can be a great motivation but at the same time life often throws us curve balls and our priorities change. Sometimes what we think is the perfect time to do something, is not what God has in mind. Therefore I like to live with an open mind about my goals. Just because I want to accomplish something doesn’t mean it’s supposed to happen that way. However if i had to pick one thing it would be to get a part time job. While that doesn’t sound huge, when you have panic disorder AND agoraphobia, it can be a HUGE deal.
10 Questions for Nominees
1. What was the reason for starting your blog?
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. Have you read any books lately? If so what have you read?
4. What is your current favorite trend?
5. If you could be any Disney character who would you be and why?
6. What do you think is the hardest part about living in 2015?
7. If you had to pick only one music artist to listen to for the rest of your life, who would it be?
8. What is your food weakness?
9. Are you a night owl or early bird?
10. If you had the opportunity to go back and relive one day of your life, what day would you choose?