Hey everyone! I decided to start a new series called “Tag Fridays.” I love filing out tags and so I thought this would be a fun way to incorporate them into my blog! I am not going to tag anyone specific but if you fill it out feel free to share it with me, I’d love to see your answers! Also if there are any tags you’d like to see me do let me know in the comments!
25 Beauty Questions Tag
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers? Honestly, all three. Typically I use a brush but I do have a sponge I use from time to time and if I’m in a huge hurry I’ll just use my fingers.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light? I always apply my eyeshadow from light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes?ALWAYS! This might sound gross but I have sort of oily eyelids so if I don’t my eyeshadow will be gone within an hour.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation? Typically before. If it still isn’t enough I may add some more over top but usually I put it on first.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself? I’ve had maybe 2 mani’s in my life and one was for my wedding. Nail polish just doesn’t like my nails. It doesn’t matter what brand or what type of top coat I use it never stays on for more than a few days. If I decide to polish them I will just do it myself but I don’t really take the time to do much else to my nails.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup? Definitely depends on the situation. If I’m in one of those moods that I just don’t care, I can honestly probably have it done in about 30 seconds. If I’m just leaving the house to run errands or something I probably take about 5 minutes. However for a full face of make up when I’m actually trying I would say about 20 minutes.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere? I actually have been finding myself wearing makeup less and less. I think it’s been due to laziness. However if I have plans of any kind I always put make up on before going out. Lately I just haven’t been wearing it if I’m just going to be at home all day. I guess that’s probably better for my skin anyways right?
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup) I can’t actually think of anything specific but I love seeing anything new that Urban Decay comes out with! I love their products!
10. What’s your weakness? That’s really hard for me. Even though I love makeup and beauty products I hate spending money so I tend to be fairly practical. If someones were to look at all my makeup they would probably notice I’m starting to get a small collection of lip colors. I never really wore anything on my lips until a few years ago. I think now that I do I’m starting to really have fun with it so I tend to be buying those over anything else lately.
11. Do you whiten your teeth? Nope. I probably should but I don’t. I think the toothpaste I’m currently using has whitener in it but as far as actually doing anything extra I don’t.
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck? Typically wax. I haven’t had them done in a really long time though. I buy those tiny little eyebrow shaping tools from the drugstore and use those from time to time to keep them looking nice. I’m too impatient to pluck them. Last time I got them professionally done I got them threaded. Let’s just say NEVER doing that again!
13. What do you use to contour? I typically don’t contour. I’ve never really taken the time to learn how to do it properly so I just skip it all together.
14. False lashes, or natural? Natural! That’s not to say my natural lashes look good, I just could never take the time to wear false.
16. Liquid eye-liner, pencil or gel? Currently I actually use eyeshadow with a eyeliner brush for eyeliner. If I don’t do that I typically use pencil but I’ve also used gel in the past. Never mastered the liquid.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick? All 3! I typically prefer lipstick over lipgloss though because gloss can get messy.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow? Pressed. I hate cream shadows! Never tried pigments.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be? Mascara for sure! Otherwise I just look dead.
20. Favorite color? Yellow. But not when it comes to makeup.
21. Favorite color combination? Hmm that’s a hard one! I honestly don’t think I have a favorite.
22. Natural or dramatic? (Eye Makeup) I like it to be somewhere in-between. I like natural colors but a little bit of a dramatic eye is nice sometimes. I’m just not super crazy about big black dramatic eyes. At least on me.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand? Quality! Who cares what the brand is as long as it works!
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so, which ones? Only used one like once or twice so I don’t have much of an opinion on them.
25. What is your current addiction? (Examples: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings etc.) Honestly I don’t think I have a current addiction. If I had to choose one thing though I guess I’d say lipsticks.